Daryl MacLean’s Friday & Saturday Night Beach Party
- Professionally produced four hour show
- Program includes 35% minimum Canadian content
- Sounds local ( we take requests from your market )
- Fast paced “FUN RADIO”…lot’s of jingles and hot liners
- Plays the “fun” pop hits of the 70’s and 80’s ( with a little 60’s content )
- Produced in 4 segments per hour…54 minutes of content per hour
- 6 minutes of commercial time per hour ( 12 spots )
- Optional Bonus Tracks ( for timing out )
- Professionally produced weekly promos
- Shows delivered via FTP site 2 days prior to air date
♫ Click the ► to play the Beach Party Demo ♫
OUR AFFILIATES SPEAK!!
Not many stations can afford the luxury of a live Friday or Saturday night announcer anymore. Those that do aren’t likely to find a host that can pack the biggest hits, requests, listener shout-outs, and air-tight production into a show as well as Daryl MacLean does with the Beach Party! Bayshore Broadcasting’s stations have aired the Beach Party in 5 different markets, and in every one of those towns you can now find dedicated, die-hard Beach Party aficionados! Whether it’s relaxing at the cottage, on the dock, on a boat, or even while working the night shift – Daryl gets you up and moving! No matter your age, no matter your music preference, you can’t argue with the huge pop hits that Daryl brings to bear each weekend. You don’t need a live announcer in your studio when you have Daryl MacLean’s Beach Party on the air – check it out!
~ Ian Solecki, Group Operations Director, Bayshore Broadcasting
DURHAM RADIO INC:
Daryl MacLean’s Beach Party has become a staple in the CKDO programming lineup. Daryl understands the format and knows how to package music with fun, listener interaction and energy. The sales team loves it, too; offering retail clients a focused vehicle and brand with which to attach their messages. Simply put: it works for everyone!
~ Steve Kassay, VP, Programming, Durham Radio Inc.
~ Saul Jacobson, CEO, LTD Radio
Atlantic Broadcasters Ltd.
Where ever you are relaxing in the 989XFM coverage area, in the comfort of your home, cottage or garage, Daryl MacLean’s Beach Party is sure to get you grooving to the tunes on his Friday and Saturday Night Beach Party. Having a live Friday or Saturday night announcer is not a viable option for many stations anymore. 989XFM has partnered with Daryl MacLeans Beach Party for a number of years and has proven very successful. So successfull in fact, the Beach Party with Daryl MacLean is going to host a Beach Party “live” in our market for the second year in a row, selling 300 tickets in less than 3 hours to a sold out show. This demonstrates the dedicated die hard Beach Party fans that the Beach Party continues to attract.
~ Ken Farrell, General Manager, 989 Nothing But Hits.
Daryl MacLean’s “Today In Rock & Roll History”
- Professionally produced 90 second feature
- Features the #1 on that day in history ( mp3 of song can be provided to station )
- Ties in with Beach Party Program
- Can be run more that once a day
♫ Click the ► to play the “Today in Rock & Roll History” Demo ♫